Sunday, June 5, 2011

I want want, want so BAD. :( I seriously think know its time for a job. Nobody will hire me, but I will just have to keep pushing! By the end of my Canadian Summer, I will have found one, so that I can finally obtain these babies!
What beautiful nude heels. I completely hate myself for not noting down the brand or store, but I make it a mission. They are so chic when fitted to your feel, and really this nude beige color goes with anything. I've been wanting them for a while, and I'm always wearing others nudies out, and they fit me so well, I can't even believe it!

Again, missed out on a brand. I'm pretty sure they're JC, but I don't know the where from. I'll figure this out, hehehe. These are so sexy for a night out on the town. They can be construed as summer heels, or sexy autumn/winter booties. Black, stripped leather and the little skull makes them so cute to me! I love the front zipper, I've got tons of booties/wedges like this, the style is comfortable and again can be paired with skinnies or a skimpy black dress. ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment