Sunday, June 5, 2011

The Formal Look.

I've been feeling inspired with the talk of formals and reunions, or wedding parties lately. And today I saw a post asking for opinions on formal hair styles. This caught my interest, and I've been going through photos, and blogs etc etc. I've come up with some styles I personally have a liking for, simple but elegant looks I thought others would like them too!
Open this up to view some photo inspiration styles for this seasons hairstyle picks:





A loose done-up do, is always an easy go. There is really no need to pay so much to have your hair professionally done when you can get a beautiful, and personalized turnout at home. I want to try this style, with a braid running along my let down, loose curls, sometime. Maybe once I've grown my hair out a little longer. Nothing towards the model in this photo or anything, but I would recommend this look for all the brunettes out there. I just think elegance for brunette's means something simple, when the eyes are being drawn at the jewelry or other physical features. Definitely, take a shot at this style, a recommendation to anyone attending a formal this season.

This hairstyle is a definitely do for something more like a prom, on once-in-a-lifetime, wedding. Hair long or short, pinning it of in a few loose braids or twists, leaving a few loose strands to style using a curler, is so elegant and you can't go wrong with a pair of silver hoops. I think this is an amazing look for any hair type, or color; your skin is left showing, so the focus is on you. Add some hair jewelry like jeweled twisters, and you have yourself a night of enchantment!

Not so much for a formal or wedding, but if going out to a reunion, or gathering,  a tousled let loose straight end look is simple but sexy. "The Rachel" is all you need when getting it cute, other than that all you really need is styling get or a straightener, and some red lips to seal it up.

Nothing to say, but feline seduction! Loose curls, or even air dried after leave in braid, oh it gives a woman such a feline look, and your left looking SO GREAT! Not a lie. Take it from Kate, the queen of sultry with her feminine eyes, and full-length hair. 


I would say the last two are "prom night" styles, left down and laid back, with a touch of glamor by light curls, there's no mistake if paired with gold jewelry. I would say this is more of a brunette's do, but I'm no prejudice.

X

No comments:

Post a Comment