Thursday, June 16, 2011

Controversy: Lita's.

Some people say they look odd, 'not like normal heels'. But to hell with being normal. I think whether Lita's are floral printed, a solid color, or even covered in rhinestones, they can make your overall look chic. I love them. They're funky, with class. And I plan on purchasing tons of them this coming Summer, once I've found a new job. Shoes are an addiction for me. They make me happy, and yes I sound very materialistic, but you can't stop a trend, and you can't fight style.

1 comment:

  1. Hey i came across your blog when i was looking for different type of litas.

    Have a look at my blog post - it's a collaboration of knock off Lita's I've found... it will definitely save you a few bucks!

    http://shopyourtv.blogspot.com/2011/10/jeffrey-campbell-litas-look-for-less.html

    ReplyDelete