Saturday, November 13, 2010

Someone shopped!

So Thursday was a day off for me, so my wonderful bestie (sis) and I decided it would be the perfect day to get my mind off things and spend a bit of my leftover birthday cash. I bought a few things, which I am definitely excited to style and play around with for certain events& stuff for the coming seasons!


Total spendings: $218

$15
H&M

It was a real decision when I was trying to choose between two tops. Both oversized white graphic tees with some sorta womans face on the front. This one reads "Cool by day, Hot by Night". Now thats a statement ;). Ha. Anyways, I'm really into the hot grungy look lately, but I'm not looking to tear this top or anything. An oversized shirt is just what I need. Simple, and at a good price too. For my taste, at least. Black skinnies, wedges, and lots of jewelery will make this stand out for sure.

$30
H&M
This high-waist woven mini was really cute when I saw it on the rack. I honestly didn't even bother looking for my size, as I was already heading to the fitting room and it was just... There. So I just thought I'd try, just to see. I fell in love. The fit was perfect and the everything about it is just great. Its got a sort of corset thing going on& they also had it in another color and print (animal) which I am craving to go back for.. The fabric is so soft, feels almost silky.This skirt can honestly be worn in whatever weather. Winter, with some stockings and boots. Or Summer, with bare legs and sandals or booties too! Lurve it!

$130 (+hst)
Aldo

Ahhhh! I have been dying for a pair of military style combat boots for over a year now, and I finally decided to go for them despite the price! I would usually never spend this much on a pair of boots. But these, are just perfect. Real leather (black/brown-ish), and zip-up side so they're easy to get into. You can roll over the tongue for a more grunge look. 3/4 of an inch heeled, and just.. ahmygawd. Just looking at them makes me shiver! I probably sound like such a freak, but seriously, I can wear them in the slush, the snow. The heat& the sand at the beach is doable too. There's really no wrong in these boots. And they look good with anything. There's a certain edge to them, which really screams my name, and the place I am in life right now. They will last a long time and I'm looking forward to getting comfortable in them! Most likely one of the pieces of footwear you'll be seeing me in a lot this season. 

So, I have to go now. It was a lovely shopping spree. Even on the way back when we stopped at Winners Outlet to just window shop was great. I have a whole new wishlist I have to show you all, sometime soon. If it weren't for the ridiculous HST taxes, I could have saved at least $15-20! Stupid. Anyways, I didn't get to buy any jewelery this trip to the mall :(. But, there's always another day for that stuff! I still have some leftover spending mullah's in my purse. I also bought two bras, which I don't think I really need to post, but I have to say I like the ones that clip in the front! Simple. Hah. And some plum/burgundy stockings were purchased at H&M too, for $6! Just a little accessory, maybe with my new skirt? Til next time.

XO

No comments:

Post a Comment