Saturday, October 23, 2010

Time for a spree.

Prairie Crop Blouse
$30.00
Bardot

I really haven't gone shopping in a while, so I'm putting together a small list of what to get. Well, I was online, just casually looking through some things, and when I saw this shirt.. I don't know, it screamed to me. This blouse is from Bardot, so when I'm at the mall I think I know where to make a stop. I think if I put it together with my leather skinnies I'm hoping to get in the near future and those animal print wedges I posted, it would look pretty cute. Decent price, too. It just went on sale from $50. Meaning, I'd be saving 20 bucks! & it's simple.
XOX.
Edit: This is now a piece of my wardrobe! It makes everything look a little chic, but still appropriate for less extravagant occasions.. You know what I mean? Anyways, on sale! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment