Friday, October 8, 2010

My Current Wishlist (Shoes)

Ankle Bootie with Pinking
Zara
$129.00


Blutcher with laces & heel
Zara
$69.90

High Fashion Boots 
Forever 21
$38.80

Lace-Up Booties 
Forever 21
$32.80

Classy Combat Boots 
Forever 21
$29.80

Hello everyone!
So, what you see above is my current shoes wishlist. There are tons more, but I wouldn't want to slam them all into one post. So I condensed it. To show what I really want, most. 
Ah, the burgundy ankle booties. I have been dying to get my hands on a pair, since, forever! These days, I've been really into ankle boots. I guess its the style where I am lately, but my personal picks are vintage. I could really pull them off with a pair of high-waist leather button-up shorts, and a burgundy loose top? Well, if you saw them in person, you'd die for them too! The thing is, they aren't too dressy. Since they do have laces, it gives an edge, which gives you a greater variety to throw them together with! Yeah, expensive. But I'm getting there.
I guess you can say the next item down on the list, has sort of the same style. However, the material is much more smooth, and not to mention.. comfortable! Since the ones I have my eye on are a dark beige, I guess I would have to stick with straight-legged white jeans, or another shade of brown.
And the boots, ah, the boots. My other love you might say? I've been wanting these over-the-knee boots since I could walk. I swear. I know knee-high boots are a mark for hookers. But I don't care. They're hot. Personally, I don't usually buy many shoes from Forever 21, but I was doing some online browsing, and I noticed the fall sale prices. And wow! I'm not one for spending too much on a pair of shoes I'll only wear when I go to the city, but there are so many combinations and styles I am looking forward to putting together with these once I buy them. Oh, one day...
The last two pairs of shoes, once again, are boots. Whaddya know, right? I find the sale prices unbelievably great for this style. The Lace-Ups are perfect for the coming seasons, seeing as its Fall/Winter. I'd rather have a comfortable pair of combat boots or booties than go around in nude heels. Sorry, its just not for me. I've always wanted a good pair of combat boots. The grunge/rock look is what i picture when I look at these. There is another style they come in at another store, around the same price which I am leaning towards. However with the buckles on these baby's, I'm unable to resist. I think they can really be put together with anything (just like Doc Martens!), and I'd be able to wear them all-year round. Once they've worn down a bit, I will consider them perfect. 
I believe shoes really do complete an outfit. I mean, if nothing goes with the shoes, you have to change the whole outfit. That's why I like to work looks from bottom up when putting sets together. There are soo many more styles and picks I'd like, but this is just an idea of whats on my current wishlist. Check back soon,
XOX. 

No comments:

Post a Comment