Tuesday, October 5, 2010

hello, my loves!

Well, this is my second blog and I am glad to be back on here. Starting fresh, I have created this style blog to create a personal fashion wishlist, as well as inspire others with common interests. My name is Nicole. Call me Nicole, and only Nicole.
My other main blog is on tumblr, where I post photos that inspire me day-to-day from around the web. It is my inspiration blog. The difference to this one, is the fact that I've chosen to create this as a place where I can share styling & beauty tips, upload photos of my own style.
I hope to be of inspiration to some of you on here, as other style blogs I've seen have done to me in the past.
I may be busy throughout the next year, as I will be busy with my career in acting, and the play I've recently been casted in. So, having said that, I will let you know now I am going to try to post every day at hopes. If not, bare with me, and I hope you enjoy my blogging!

Be sure to check out my inspiration blog on Tumblr if you haven't already, and try to recommend! - click here.

XOXOX, Nicole.

No comments:

Post a Comment